Disclaimer: The website links on this page are provided for informational purposes only. Providing links to these sites does not imply endorsement or approval of the content, viewpoint, accuracy, opinions, policies, products, services, or accessibility of the web pages. For more information, please view TBPG’s Link Policy. TBPG disclaims any and all liability and responsibility for third-party website content.
Upcoming CE Opportunities
Dec 3-4, 2019 NWETC – Groundwater Contamination and Remediation: Principles and Practices – Dallas, Texas
Providers of Continuing Education courses and programs
- AIPG Geosciences Online Learning Initiative – online education courses and opportunities
- AIPG-TX Section – continuing education opportunities
- American Society of Agronomy (ASA) and Soil Science Society of America (SSSA) – Online Seminar Series regarding soil science
- Association of Environmental and Engineering Geoscientists (AEG) – short courses, webinars
- HalfMoon Education Inc. – continuing education for professionals
- Houston Geological Society (HGS)- list of upcoming events
- Industry Council on the Environment (ICE) – monthly meetings that include presentations
- Midwest GeoSciences Group Education and Training – short courses, webinars for geoscientists, engineers and environmental scientists
- National Groundwater Association (NGA) – information on conferences, short courses, other training
- Northwest Environmental Training Center (NWETC)- lists upcoming courses in various states
- Petroleum Technology Transfer Council (PTTC) – upcoming regional educational opportunities
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)- continuing education opportunities, lectures, online offerings, workshops and technical sessions for geophysicists
- Soil Science Society of America (SSSA) – Educational programs
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) – Training, workshops, seminars, events
- Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service (TEEX) – classes on-site and online resources for education
- US EPA Courses and Conferences – upcoming courses and conferences
A minimum of one hour of Professional Ethics is required for license renewal.
Please see the TBPG Ethics Options webpage for some options to obtain ethics hours.
Additional website links to professional organizations can be found on the Resources page of our website.
If you are aware of educational opportunities that can be listed here, please e-mail specific information, including date, title, sponsoring organization, description, and website link if available to TBPG’s Operations Manager for consideration.