Disclaimer: The website links on this page are provided for informational purposes only. Providing links to these sites does not imply endorsement or approval of the content, viewpoint, accuracy, opinions, policies, products, services, or accessibility of the web pages. For more information, please see TBPG’s Link Policy. TBPG disclaims any and all liability and responsibility for third-party website content.
Providers of Continuing Education courses and programs
None submitted at this time.
Providers of Continuing Education:
- AIPG Geosciences Online Learning Initiative – online education courses and opportunities
- AIPG-TX Section – continuing education opportunities
- American Geosciences Institute (AGI) – online education
- American Groundwater Trust – education about groundwater
- American Society of Agronomy (ASA) and Soil Science Society of America (SSSA) – Online Seminar Series regarding soil science
- Association of Environmental and Engineering Geoscientists (AEG) – short courses, webinars – please contact the AEG Texas chapter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discount PDH.com – inexpensive courses for geologists
- Geological Society of America (GSA) – continuing education courses
- GSNH – list of continuing education courses from different providers
- HalfMoon Education Inc. – continuing education for professionals
- Industry Council on the Environment (ICE) – monthly meetings that include presentations
- Midwest GeoSciences Group Education and Training – short courses, webinars for geoscientists, engineers and environmental scientists
- National Groundwater Association (NGWA) – information on conferences, short courses, other training
- Northwest Environmental Training Center (NWETC)- lists upcoming courses in various states
- PDH Express – Continuing education courses for Geologists
- Pennsylvania Council of Professional Geologists (PCPG) – training, workshops, seminars, events
- Petroleum Technology Transfer Council (PTTC) – upcoming regional educational opportunities
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)- continuing education opportunities, lectures, online offerings, workshops and technical sessions for geophysicists
- Soil Science Society of America (SSSA) – Several hundred self-paced courses and educational programs. Filter by subject.
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) – Training, workshops, seminars, events
- Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service (TEEX) – classes on-site and online resources for education
- US EPA Courses and Conferences – upcoming courses and conferences
Regional Geological Societies. Please check your local area for additional opportunities
A minimum of one hour of Professional Ethics is required for license renewal. Please see Ethics Options for some options to obtain ethics hours.
Additional professional organizations can be found on the Resources page of our website.
If you are aware of educational opportunities that can be listed here, please e-mail specific information, including date, title, sponsoring organization, description, and website link if available to TBPG.