Instructions for Applying and Renewing Online
Initial applications and renewals for firm registration and PG applications for geology, soil science, and geophysics are available online. GIT renewals are also available online. Online applications can be paid by credit card or ACH. Check, cash, or money order are accepted payment methods for applications received by mail.
Step-by-step instructions are available for some common online licensing activities:
Common Errors and Online Issues
- Phone numbers must be in the (999) 999-9999 format. Please ensure that you have used parentheses around the area code, included a space in between the area code and first three digits of the phone number, and a dash in between the first three and last four digits of the the phone number.
- Online CE log entries are limited to 50 entries. If you have more than 50 entries, consider deleting some of your oldest entries, but ensure that you have record of those CE activities elsewhere.
- For password reset assistance, if your email address has changed and you are unable to receive password reset links because the old email is not accessible, or are having trouble with security questions, please contact: email@example.com or call us at (512) 936-4408
- For system errors regarding the online portal please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are having a problem with the online licensing system, a screenshot can be very helpful in the troubleshooting process.